- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 28 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 35 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 36 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 61 days ago
2016 Dodge Charger
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Dodge Charger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Dodge Charger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
2016 Dodge Charger STRUCTURE NHTSA Campaign #16V043000
Summary: FCA US LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2011-2016 Dodge Charger vehicles manufactured August 23, 2010, to January 7, 2016. When an affected vehicle is lifted using the supplied tire jack without chocking the wheels, the vehicle's body-side sill may give causing the tire jack to fail and the car to fall.
Consequence: A car that falls unexpectedly increases the risk of injury.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will provide owners with wheel chocks and instructions for their use, free of charge. The recall began on March 21, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S03. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V043000 »