- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 19 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 30 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 49 days ago
1997 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 1997 Crown Victoria suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- feels unstable while driving1
- noise from rear when going over bumps1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint19
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Spindle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.