- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 4 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 21 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 47 days ago
1997 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 1997 Crown Victoria suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- feels unstable while driving1
- noise from rear when going over bumps1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint19
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Spindle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.