- October 26: Ford Recalls Escapes and Mercury Mariners to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 2 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Mustangs and Trucks Over Risk of Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 12 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 12 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 16 days ago
1998 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 1998 Crown Victoria engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold cracked2
- intake manifold gasket failure2
- spark plug blew out of head2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.