8.0

2003 Ford Crown Victoria electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Crown Victoria:

2003 Ford Crown Victoria Owner Comments

Apr 012009

Crown Victoria 4.6L

I have a 2003 ford crown victoria that used to be a police car and the engine/ignition does turn off unless I disconnect the battery and alternator. I replaced the ignition switch and same thing happens. It even stays running with the ignition switch disconnected. My thought is that someone bypassed the switch but I don't see any wiring that's not supposed to be there. help.

- , Racine, WI, USA