6.0

1. new brake pads and rotors (1 reports)
2002 Ford Escape brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Escape:

2002 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Oct 232007

Escape XLT 3.2L V6

I just had the brake pads and rotors replaced again a week ago at 46,500 miles. What makes it so bad is that I had no grinding noise, no warning at all! I just took it to a trustworthy place to have my oil changed and they told me what needed replacing. On old cars, I use to have a squealing sound when braking but I had no clue at all! Has anyone had this to happen to them?

- , Florence, SC, USA