1. ford should reimburse the repair (1 reports)
2002 Ford Escape brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Escape:

2002 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Jul 142007

Escape XLT V6

While under warranty the callipars failed which ford repaired, a short time later the master cylinders also had to be replaced which Ford would not cover. My brakes required complete replacement which Ford would not cover. My escape has had 4 recalls, 1 which I know for certain I paid out of my own pocket to repair, sensor light remaining on. Brakes requiring complete replacement, now the the hatch is giving me problems, my struts are also needing to be replaced. I bought the escape Brand New off the lot in July 2003 and slowly rebuilding it due to part failure piece by piece.

- , Sandy, UT, USA