2011 Ford Escape seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford Escape:

2011 Ford Escape Owner Comments

May 172011

Escape 4-cyl

Ford Escape 2011 had a car accident on May 17th 2011 I was hit from behind and with the impact I hit the car in front of me. When I was hit the air bags did not deploy, also the drivers seat broke in half. The hunk horn would not stop blowing. Due to the car seat braking I have several injuries and have been going to therapy daily. I had a 2010 Ford Focus and changed it to the Ford Escape for security purposes and now this happens. I did not feel safe at all at the time of the accident. Due to the accident I have no car now and now why of getting anywhere and the wait will be prolonged due to the safety features that did not work on the car they have to investigate further.

- Sarasota, FL, USA