- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 4 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 8 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 11 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 31 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 350 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.