5.0

2015 Ford Escape suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Escape:

2015 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Aug 182016

Escape

I was driving on the expressway this morning when the rear spring broke on my 2015 Ford Escape. I thought that my tire blew out at first. I was able to pull the vehicle over to the side of the expressway and when a sheriff drove up beside me to ask if I was ok, I told him yes, I think my tire may have blown out and that's when he informed me that it wasn't the tire, that the spring on the back passenger side was sitting on the ground.

- Louisville, KY, USA

May 252016

Escape

When accelerating the car pulls to the right, the more power the harder the pull. When accelerating in the rain or wet roads the car breaks traction and slides into the right hand lane or off the road

- Destin, FL, USA

Mar 012016

Escape

At 32,000 miles suspension was making load knocks while driving at low speeds. At highway speeds noises supressed by road noise, but still present. Dealer inspection found front stabilizer loose, stablizer link bars both front and rear loose with defective rubber bushings on some points. All repaired. At 42,000 miles noises have returned and same conditions are present.

- Spirit Lake, ID, USA

Feb 152016

Escape

Controller arm broke off left rear. Dealership thinks we ran something over. We saw nothing in the road. It has been turned in to our insurance co. For the repair cost. At the time we were traveling 70 mph on the freeway. It was 1 pm clear weather and light traffic. The cars in front of us did not break or swerve to indicate they saw something in the road.

- Royal Oak, MI, USA