8.6

2016 Ford Escape lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Ford Escape:

2016 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Jul 052016

Escape

After driving 3200 mile. We noticed water drops from 1/8 TO3/16 of an inch in the driver side rear tail lights.. in the morning I took the auto to Ford dealership where I purchased it. They took pictures of the fine water droplets and sent the pictures and other info to main Ford offices. I was called back a few hours later. Notified that this was normal and water will go out the lens's valve. When I said I would bring it back daily if needed to solve problem. I was told not to do so unless a different picture could be taken because it took all of 3 hours of his time to review and decide what to do, which was nothing.

- Marshfield, MO, USA