- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
- July 20: Ford Recalls Transit Vans To Replace Misprinted Seat Belt Label
- July 16: Ford Edge Water Leaks Will Be Sealed, But Don't Call It A Recall
- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
2008 Ford F-150
Worst 2008 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cam phasers failed10
- spark plugs blow-out8
- knocking in engine and rough idle5
- unintended acceleration5
- engine failure4
- rough idle3
- will not accelerate and over heats1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.