- January 25: Ford Fiesta and Focus Transmission Lawsuit Filed After Complaints
- January 20: Ford Trucks Investigated After Reports of Stalling Engines
- January 1: Ford Recalls Escape and Lincoln MKC SUVs
- December 18: Ford Recalls 500,000 Mustangs To Fix Exploding Airbags
- December 4: Ford Recalls Mustang Sports Cars and Transit Connect Cargo Vans
2008 Ford F-150
Worst 2008 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cam phasers failed8
- engine failure4
- knocking in engine and rough idle4
- spark plugs blow-out4
- unintended acceleration3
- rough idle2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control32
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.