- August 18: Ford Recalls 26,400 Ford F-650 and F-750 Trucks
- August 15: Ford Headlights Not Working? Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Investigated
- August 8: Ford F-150 Aluminum-Body Crash Test Results
- August 4: Lincoln MKT Livery SUVs Recalled For Wrong Placard
- July 30: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Gets Green Light
2008 Ford F-150
Worst 2008 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cam phasers failed10
- spark plugs blow-out9
- knocking in engine and rough idle5
- unintended acceleration5
- engine failure4
- rough idle3
- will not accelerate and over heats1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control32
- NHTSA: Engine18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.