- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
2008 Ford F-150
Worst 2008 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cam phasers failed8
- spark plugs blow-out8
- unintended acceleration5
- engine failure4
- knocking in engine and rough idle4
- rough idle2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.