- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
2008 Ford F-150
Worst 2008 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cam phasers failed8
- knocking in engine and rough idle3
- unintended acceleration3
- engine failure2
- rough idle2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control29
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.