- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 2 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 4 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 19 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 21 days ago
2001 Ford F-250
Worst 2001 F-250 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blowout24
- stalls at slow speeds1
- won't go over 1500 rpm1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.