- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 9 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 9 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 21 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
2001 Ford F-250
Worst 2001 F-250 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blowout23
- stalls at slow speeds1
- won't go over 1500 rpm1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.