- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 6 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 28 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 30 days ago
2001 Ford F-350
Worst 2001 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blow out5
- idle speed control when cold1
- spontaneous combustion1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.