- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2001 Ford F-350
Worst 2001 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blow out5
- idle speed control when cold1
- spontaneous combustion1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.