- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 19 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 28 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 28 days ago
2001 Ford F-350
Worst 2001 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blow out6
- idle speed control when cold1
- spontaneous combustion1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.