- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
- March 25: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles in Three Recalls
2007 Ford Focus
Worst 2007 Focus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator dead68
- all warning lights go off, no speedometer reading, rpms6
- won't start, just clicks5
- batteries drain4
- door will not lock / unlock with remote4
- alarm goes off randomly2
- intermittent issues with power windows2
- various electrical issues2
- will not crank but everything else comes on2
- wires too short causing electrical issues2
- fuel gauge inaccurate1
- inner part of spark plug melting1
- rear door will not lock manually or with remote1
- won't start/anti-theft system activates1
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.