- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 0 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 9 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 17 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 18 days ago
2007 Ford Focus
Worst 2007 Focus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator dead73
- engine won't turn over, won't start9
- batteries drain4
- various electrical issues2
- won't start/anti-theft system activates1
- NHTSA: Electrical System60
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.