- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2007 Ford Focus
Worst 2007 Focus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator dead66
- all warning lights go off, no speedometer reading, rpms6
- won't start, just clicks5
- batteries drain3
- door will not lock / unlock with remote3
- various electrical issues3
- alarm goes off randomly2
- intermittent issues with power windows2
- will not crank but everything else comes on2
- fuel gauge inaccurate1
- inner part of spark plug melting1
- rear door will not lock manually or with remote1
- wires too short causing electrical issues1
- won't start/anti-theft system activates1
- NHTSA: Electrical System44
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.