Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.

Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.

2014 Ford Focus lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Focus:

2014 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Nov 242014

Took my car to the Ford dealership, for the 5times. To be looked at again for all the problems I am having and they stated they found the problem, like every time, with the shuddering and hesitation I was experiencing. They have reprogrammed, and replaced the clutch and computer and asked that I drive it again for a bit and see if the problem returns. The problems still remains the same, with no help from dealership, they just keep making excuses, refusing to face the problem, they told me after my 5th trip and waist of time to think about a new car, my car is barely even 11 months old. The last time it was service they didn't even put back in the oil plug, for an oil change I didn't even receive, my car is worst everyday, I have bought 4 vehicles mfri! this dealership and if they don't face the facts and fix it its going to be my last, I can't depend on my car, I don't want to be stranded and the safety hazards for these same issues are ridiculous, I should not have to feel threatened or afraid to drive my own car. Everytime I start !Y car and start to go, I have to worry if !Y car is going to get stuck in gear and accelerate or not stop at all, resulting in an accident or worse.

- Summerville, SC, USA