- September 26: Jury Rules Ford Escape Airbag Caused Man to Kill Himself news | 2 days ago
- September 22: Ford Shattering Sunroofs Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 20 days ago
- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 31 days ago
- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2010 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 5)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 46,196 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.