- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
- July 20: Ford Recalls Transit Vans To Replace Misprinted Seat Belt Label
- July 16: Ford Edge Water Leaks Will Be Sealed, But Don't Call It A Recall
- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2010 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 4)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 43,987 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.