- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 3 days ago
- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 21 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 24 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 51 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 60 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2010 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 5)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 46,196 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.