- August 18: Ford Recalls 26,400 Ford F-650 and F-750 Trucks
- August 15: Ford Headlights Not Working? Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Investigated
- August 8: Ford F-150 Aluminum-Body Crash Test Results
- August 4: Lincoln MKT Livery SUVs Recalled For Wrong Placard
- July 30: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Gets Green Light
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2010 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 5)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 45,686 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.