- December 18: Ford Recalls 500,000 Mustangs To Fix Exploding Airbags
- December 4: Ford Recalls Mustang Sports Cars and Transit Connect Cargo Vans
- November 25: Ford Cleared in Steering Defect Investigation of 500,000 Cars
- November 18: Ford Fusions Recalled So They Don't Roll Away
- November 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes Lawsuit Still Breathing
Running Roughly, Wrench Light On
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 87,860 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)