- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 30 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 52 days ago
- June 1: Ford Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 58 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 65 days ago
Running Roughly, Wrench Light On
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 92,445 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- replace throttle body (4 reports)