- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
- March 25: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles in Three Recalls
- March 23: Ford Focus and Fusion Power Steering Lawsuit Dismissed
- March 18: Ford Unintended Acceleration Lawsuit Filed in Louisiana
- March 12: Massive Car Hacking Lawsuit Filed Against Ford, GM and Toyota
Running Roughly, Wrench Light On
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 87,860 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)