- August 22: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Leaking Gas Tanks and Flying Roof Glass
- August 17: Ford Recalls 160,000 Escape and Focus ST Vehicles For Erratic Engines
- August 14: Ford Recalls 83,000 Vehicles Because of One Small C-Clip
- August 8: Ford Recalls Vans and SUVs for Leaking Brake Fluid and Bubbly Windshields
- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
Running Roughly, Wrench Light On
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 87,860 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)