- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 2 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 8 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 23 days ago
- March 31: Ford Recalls 48,000 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 35 days ago
- March 20: Ford Trucks Won't Be Recalled For Stalling Problems investigations | 46 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 103,447 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)
- replace throttle part (1 reports)