- October 17: Ford Recalls 2015 Mustang to Fix Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
- October 13: Ford Cracked Tailgate Class-Action Lawsuit Ongoing
- October 6: Ford Recalls Cars, Trucks and SUVs To Fix Fuel System Failures
- October 6: Feds Investigate Power Steering Problems In Ford, Mercury and Lincoln Cars
- September 26: Ford Recalls 850,000 Vehicles For Short Circuit That Disables Air Bags
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 63,127 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)