Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't

2010 Ford Fusion windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

2010 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Feb 092011

I have a Ford Fusion with about 30000 miles. I first noticed a hard shift at 10K miles and thought maybe its just a simple fix. I took it in and they reprogrammed the transmission and the service supervisor said that this transmission adapts to the owners driving habits. Well 3K miles later its worse so I take it back and the tech said all the clutches were replaced and two other things were done! I have taken it back four more times and have not had it fixed. It appears that Ford admitted there was a problem with a transmission code that fixes the problem. However, the problem was not fixed and I am left with a vehicle that also had a window motor replaced, some pulleys that were making a whistling noise, and a battery and taillight that went out changed. I don't know if its a lemon, but I smell disaster in the next couple of years! wish Ford would do the right thing and stand by its product.

- San Antonio, TX, USA