- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 7 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 11 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 14 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2011 Ford Fusion (Page 6 of 6)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 4
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 46,821 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: