- February 26: Judge Dismisses Ford Power Steering Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 17 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 27 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 33 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 46 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 26,617 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem