- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 2 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 6 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 23 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
2002 Ford Windstar
Worst 2002 Windstar suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked axle5
- vibration in front end during turn2
- axle boot broken1
- axle rust1
- broken front coil spring1
- NHTSA: Suspension111
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear79
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Coil Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.