- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
2002 Ford Windstar
Worst 2002 Windstar suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked axle3
- vibration in front end during turn2
- axle boot broken1
- broken front coil spring1
- NHTSA: Suspension109
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear79
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Coil Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.