- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 2 days ago
- September 24: Recalled Takata Airbag Inflators Explode During Testing news | 4 days ago
- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 45 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 52 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 71 days ago
2000 Honda CR-V
Worst 2000 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- defective valves20
- stalling/rough idle7
- cylinder head replacement needed3
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving3
- low compression in cylinder2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2000 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.