- March 18: Honda Recalls Accord, Civic and Pilot To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators
- March 9: Honda Recalls Accord and CR-V to Replace Engine Short Blocks
- February 8: Honda Accord Owner Carlos Solis Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
- January 19: Honda and Takata Sued After Airbag Sends Shrapnel Into Woman's Chest
2000 Honda CR-V
Worst 2000 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- defective valves19
- stalling/rough idle5
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving2
- low compression in cylinder2
- cylinder head replacement needed1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2000 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.