- October 24: Takata Exploding Air Bags Allegedly Linked to 4 Deaths
- October 24: Takata Air Bag Lawsuit On The Way Over Exploding Inflators
- September 27: Honda Agrees to Settle CR-V Door Lock Actuator Lawsuit
- September 21: Honda Fit Recalled After Wrong A-Pillar Cover Was Installed
- August 22: Honda Upgrades 2015 Honda Fit Front Bumpers To Pass Crash Test
2000 Honda CR-V
Worst 2000 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- defective valves19
- stalling/rough idle5
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving2
- low compression in cylinder2
- cylinder head replacement needed1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2000 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.