- June 19: Death of Jewel Brangman Caused by Takata Airbag
- June 12: Honda Civic Owner Kylan Langlinais Killed By Airbag
- June 8: Why Do Owners of Older Cars Ignore Recalls Half the Time?
- June 8: Lawsuit: Takata Airbag Killed Law Suk Leh and Unborn Daughter
- June 1: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Filed
2000 Honda CR-V
Worst 2000 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- defective valves19
- stalling/rough idle6
- cylinder head replacement needed3
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving3
- low compression in cylinder2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2000 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.