- June 10: U.S. Virgin Islands Sues Honda and Takata news | 17 days ago
- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 45 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 50 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 53 days ago
- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 75 days ago
2000 Honda CR-V
Worst 2000 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- defective valves20
- stalling/rough idle7
- cylinder head replacement needed3
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving3
- low compression in cylinder2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2000 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.