- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 3 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 3 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 8 days ago
2000 Honda CR-V
Worst 2000 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- defective valves20
- stalling/rough idle7
- cylinder head replacement needed3
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving3
- low compression in cylinder2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2000 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.