- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 2 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 34 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 46 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 54 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 CR-V AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a/c compressor implodes/causes damage to other a/c component22
- A/C condenser prone to damage from road debris2
- AC stopped working2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner20
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.