- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 7 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 17 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 18 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 24 days ago
- September 24: Recalled Takata Airbag Inflators Explode During Testing news | 26 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
Worst 2004 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bird chirping sound coming from the engine1
- burnt valve1
- excessive oil consumption1
- oil lubrication chain inside engine1
- warped cylinderhead and manifold1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling56
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine27
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.