- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 4 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 4 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 5 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 19 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 33 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
Worst 2004 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bird chirping sound coming from the engine1
- burnt valve1
- excessive oil consumption1
- oil lubrication chain inside engine1
- spark plug ejected1
- warped cylinderhead and manifold1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling56
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine27
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.