- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 20 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 22 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 31 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 36 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
Worst 2004 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bird chirping sound coming from the engine1
- burnt valve1
- excessive oil consumption1
- oil lubrication chain inside engine1
- spark plug ejected1
- warped cylinderhead and manifold1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling56
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine27
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.