- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 3 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 35 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 47 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 55 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
Worst 2004 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bird chirping sound coming from the engine1
- burnt valve1
- excessive oil consumption1
- oil lubrication chain inside engine1
- warped cylinderhead and manifold1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling56
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine27
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.