- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 43 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 73 days ago
2002 Honda Civic
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
Worst 2002 Civic brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear brake cylinder leak2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components3
- NHTSA: Parking Brake2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake: Conventional: Mechanical1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.