- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 7 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 11 days ago
- August 7: ZF North America Recalls 505,000 Transmission Sensors recalls | 21 days ago
- August 6: Hackers Take Control of a 2014 Jeep Cherokee, Again news | 22 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 25 days ago
2010 Jeep Patriot
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Jeep Patriot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
2010 Jeep Patriot AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOW, SEAT BELTS, ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE NHTSA Campaign #13V233000
Summary: Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2010-2012 Jeep Compass and Patriot vehicles manufactured May 6, 2008, through July 20, 2012. The affected vehicles have a software error which may result in a delayed deployment or non-deployment of the seatbelt pre-tensioners and/or side airbags.
Consequence: In the event of a rollover necessitating airbag deployment, the software error can lead to a delayed deployment or non-deployment of the side curtain airbag and/or seatbelt pre-tensioners. As a result, vehicle occupants have an increased risk of injury in a crash.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will correct the software free of charge. The recall began June 21, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall number is N01. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V233000 »