- September 25: Chrysler Recalls 349,000 Vehicles For Ignition Switch Defect
- September 21: Chrysler Recalls SUVs For TIPM Defects That Cause Engine Stall
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
2010 Jeep Patriot
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Jeep Patriot
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2010 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Jeep service shop immediately!
2010 Jeep Patriot AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOW, SEAT BELTS, ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE NHTSA Campaign #13V233000
Summary: Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2010-2012 Jeep Compass and Patriot vehicles manufactured May 6, 2008, through July 20, 2012. The affected vehicles have a software error which may result in a delayed deployment or non-deployment of the seatbelt pre-tensioners and/or side airbags.
Consequence: In the event of a rollover necessitating airbag deployment, the software error can lead to a delayed deployment or non-deployment of the side curtain airbag and/or seatbelt pre-tensioners. As a result, vehicle occupants have an increased risk of injury in a crash.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will correct the software free of charge. The recall began June 21, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall number is N01. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V233000 »