6.0

1998 Nissan Altima steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Nissan Altima:

1998 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Sep 042003

Altima GXE

My steering wheel shakes when I drive over 60. This happened about two months ago, and I don't know what the heck is going on. I rotated my tires, and it is still happening in the front passengers side. I believe it's possibly a ball bearing that is missing, but don't know for sure. I would like to know where to find out how to go about getting this fixed. Thank you very much.

- , Peterson AFB, Co., USA