1998 Nissan Altima wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Nissan Altima:

1998 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Nov 092005

Altima

I took the car to the local dealership and they said that I needed to replace the bearing on one of the wheels and also replace the rubber seals, which there are two of them. They were going to charge me an ungodly amount, so I found someone who us certified and did it for half of that. The bottom line is that was not the problem and my car is still screaming or whining right along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- , Knoxville, TN, USA