2000 Nissan Altima AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Nissan Altima:

2000 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Apr 152013

Altima LX V4

My AC never has worked, purchased the car in April of 2013 and it was still chilly then so when I turned it on to test it, it seemed to work just fine. I have a young son (17 months) and figured it was vital to have usable AC for the hot summers in Western New York; well it doesn't work. I had the manifold intake gasket (another major complaint) changed and had the auto shop charge my AC ($75) and it stil never worked after that. Not happy with this car and am actively looking for ANYTHING else!

- , North Collins, NY, USA