6.0

2000 Nissan Altima AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Nissan Altima:

2000 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Jun 242013

Altima GXE

I've had this Altima GXE for nearly 2 years, and at first the A/C didn't really blow on the lowest fan setting 1, and gradually got more powerful on 2, then 3, and 4 which is max. I recently added freon to it since it was a little low, and upon driving my car on Monday (6/24), I discovered that the fan only works on the 4, max setting now. Hopefully this is just a small fixable issue, because I don't want to pour a lot of money into it, as I only paid $3K for the car, which runs great otherwise, especially on the highway, and still has the original clutch.

If anyone can offer advice/assistance on the matter, I'd greatly appreciate it.

- , Butler, PA, USA

Jul 282007

Altima SE 4

Blower stopped working for speeds 1,2, & 3. High speed is OK.

Not the blower fuses (2).

Anybody have any ideas?