4.0

2000 Nissan Altima body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Nissan Altima:

2000 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Aug 172005

Altima

So, I have the color they call brown (I would call beige or light tan) 2000 Altima. The paint on many areas of the car is so faded/worn that one can see a silverish/gray undercolor. I thought this was some bizarre issue unique to my car...however...every single other Altima I've seen of the same year and paint color has the same issue. Hmmmm...

- , Boston, MA, USA