1. replace windows (1 reports)
2001 Nissan Altima windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Altima:

2001 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Sep 092007

Altima SE

ONE of the many problems I've had with this car ( and by far the most expensive)is the windows fall into the doors. And it costs me $500 per window! Yes, all four have fallen inside my door, all have been replaced once; and now two windows are about to fall in again. I'm told they fall off the inside tracks, and this is due to dirt and dust. I've never had this problem with any other car!

- , Wethersfield, CT, USA