2004 Nissan Altima AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Altima:

2004 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Nov 012004

Altima 2.5L

I'm freezing! Why do I have to go through this every year without Nissan having a recall on it? I checked the complaints on the Nissan's and found that other people are having heating problems too. What's the deal Nissan?

Be responsible Nissan! The Nissan is a great vechile but who wants to own a car that's going to freeze them out? If I didn't fear freezing to death I would buy another one. The dealer in Downtown Chattanooga is a great place to get repairs done and they really care about their customers. A person can go to the Watson family for good business practices. I would take any of my vechicles to the Watson family owned business.

- , Chattanooga, TN, USA