2004 Nissan Altima brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Altima:

2004 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Jan 222007

Altima 2.5

I am leasing this vehicle and have to turn it in in 5 weeks and the dealer is telling me I have to fix it. I was thinking of leasing another Altima but am re-thinking this! Even the Service guy told me that they go out between 25 and 30 thousand miles. These are the back brakes and normally you change the front brakes several times before even touching the back. I am going to try to work something out with the dealer because I shouldn't have to pay for brakes 5 weeks before I turn it in!

- , Stow, OH, USA

Jun 152006

Altima S

my brakes on my altima were finished alot faster than any other car i've owned. my wife drives the car 95% of the time and she does not drive fast at all.

- , Montreal, Quebec, Canada