- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 57 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 67 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body: Door Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 22,392 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
body / paint problem