- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 1 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 6 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 15 days ago
- March 7: Nissan Altima and Maxima Steering Lock Problems to be Fixed news | 19 days ago
- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 11,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: