- June 1: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder SUVs to Fix Brake Light Switches recalls | 31 days ago
- May 29: Nissan Recalls 402,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 34 days ago
- May 16: South Korea Accuses Nissan of Cheating Emissions Tests news | 47 days ago
- May 12: Mitsubishi: 'Improper Manipulation' of Fuel Consumption Rates news | 51 days ago
- May 5: Consumer Group: Don't Buy Nissan Pathfinder, Frontier or Xterra news | 58 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 81,301 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 16 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)
- replace crank sensor (6 reports)
- replace battery ground cable (1 reports)
- replace crank shaft sensor (1 reports)