- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 1 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 11 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
2.1hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 76,226 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
exhaust system problem