- October 21: Nissan Recalls Versa to Fix Defective Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- October 3: Nissan Versa Airbag Deployments Under Investigation investigations | 21 days ago
- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 45 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 54 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 80 days ago
Code P0455 - Canister Purge Valve
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 58,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace purge valve with dorman # 911-503 (1 reports)
fuel system problem