- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 5 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 14 days ago
- March 7: Nissan Altima and Maxima Steering Lock Problems to be Fixed news | 18 days ago
- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 40 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 41 days ago
Code P0455 - Canister Purge Valve
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 58,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace purge valve with dorman # 911-503 (1 reports)
fuel system problem