- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 34 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,378 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem