3.8

2007 Nissan Altima lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Altima:

2007 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

May 032009

Altima

While either starting or after starting my 2007 Nissan Altima when depressing the brakes the rear brake lights do not engage. This cause my vehicle to either not start or the brake lights to not work properly. I have brought my car to the dealership 3 times to include while under warranty but they told me there was nothing they could do unless they could duplicate the problem. Last night while driving home my lights worked fine. Then I parked my car for about 10 minutes and my brake lights would not work. This could cause serious problems if needed to stop fast. I have read forums where other people have had the same problem with their vehicles, like year and model. While driving the car at night it is easier to tell that the brake lights do not light up. But during the day you expect the lights to work and they might not.

- Pasadena, MD, USA