2008 Nissan Altima body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Altima:

2008 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Oct 312014

Altima 4-cyl

My Nissan Altima is developing rust under driver side of car. And I was denied state inspection since it was hazard to passenger of the vehicle. I saw so many complaint with same matters on same year model Nissan Altima. I contacted Nissan to see the issue with my car. And they do not want to look at it since it is not under there recall program. My car does not have 75000 miles on it and it is very unusual to have rust damage to the car at this point of the life of a car. I would like to see if I can get assistance from NHTSA to resolve this issue.

- East Norriton, PA, USA