2008 Nissan Altima engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Altima:

2008 Nissan Altima Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Jan 032009

Altima

I have a Nissan Altima 2008 I complained about the car pulling and Nissan said that I needed a new tires. I was driving on the 87 when we were driving at around 50mph and the car suddenly revved up and cut out.

- Yonkers, NY, USA

Nov 232009

Altima

Throttle sticks and remains wide open. This is 2nd time in two weeks. Dealer says the car is out of warranty and not covered. Car is 2008 Nissan Altima 3.5.

- Perth Amboy, NJ, USA