- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 15 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 15 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
2013 Nissan Pathfinder
fuel system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
Worst 2013 Pathfinder fuel system Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.