CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 has a small, but significant number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the Pathfinder's transmission shakes violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.

8.0

2014 Nissan Pathfinder accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder:

2014 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Oct 252016

Pathfinder

I've been trying to get local Nissan dealer to address several recalls on my vehicle since June 2016. I was told by my local and surrounding Nissan dealerships that they do not have the parts and do not know when Nissan would ship the parts to local dealership for the recall. I've called local Nissan every month since June 2016 to ask if the parts are in but to no avail.

- Orange, CA, USA

May 292016

Pathfinder

The company has failed to provide a fix for the occupant classification system (OCS). This is putting the passenger at risk of fatal injury or renders the vehicle useless. I feel they have had more than adequate to get this fix remidied. If they cannot do so I would like them to buy back our vehicle.

- Lititz, PA, USA

Sep 012014

Pathfinder

The passenger airbag off indicator light is coming on when there is a adult passenger is in the seat. After repeated complaints on it, nothing has been done by the Nissan service center to resolve the issue. I am forced to video capture every thing while driving to show it as a evidence, as they are not taking this seriously.

- Aurora, CO, USA

Jan 052014

Pathfinder

While vacuuming under back seats noticed rust under seats. Only had vehicle 1 month. Showed dealership at next oil change. After multiple attempts to get the dealership to do anything I contacted Nissan myself. They tried to tell me that this rust under the seats is environmentally induced from salt on the roads while transporting the vehicle from a neighboring state. The car was purchased new with the plastic still inside. How can salt get inside the vehicle? they showed me another 2014 Pathfinder just like mine at the dealership and it too had rust under the seats. Obviously this is a defect.

- Winchester, KY, USA