- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 6 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 7 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 16 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 has a small, but significant number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the Pathfinder's transmission shakes violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,580 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.