- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 37 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 39 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
2001 Nissan Xterra
Worst 2001 Xterra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket1
- service engine light came on1
- water outlet housing is leaking1
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Xterra Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Xterra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Xterra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Xterra.