- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 2 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 17 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 22 days ago
- December 26: Nissan Power Valve Screws Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 24 days ago
2001 Nissan Xterra
Worst 2001 Xterra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket1
- service engine light came on1
- water outlet housing is leaking1
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Xterra Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Xterra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Xterra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Xterra.