6.0

2001 Nissan Xterra engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Xterra:

2001 Nissan Xterra Owner Comments

Oct 232015

Xterra

On 10/16/2015 my Nissan started to sputter and losing power pulled off to the side of the highway and had it towed to Midas in Jackson Michigan. They worked on the car for several days they said could not find nothing wrong put in fuel injector cleaner and they put a new exhaust. I picked my car up on 10/22/15 they assured me nothing was wrong. Friday the 10/23/15 while driving to work on the highway ten minutes into my drive my car started sputtering and lost power, pulled off to the side and stopped notice funny smell car caught on fire and exploded.

Please contact me either by e-mail or phone 517-581-0955 I would appreciate any info for the reasoning of my car fire

Thanks