- May 5: Consumer Group: Don't Buy Nissan Pathfinder, Frontier or Xterra news | 0 days ago
- May 4: Nissan Recalls Rogue For Lift Gates That Won't Stay Open recalls | 1 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls 3.8 Million Vehicles to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- April 27: Mitsubishi Spent 25 Years Cheating Fuel Economy Standards news | 8 days ago
- April 20: Mitsubishi Admits Cheating on Fuel Economy Estimates news | 15 days ago
2007 Nissan Xterra
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
Worst 2007 Xterra engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Xterra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Xterra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Xterra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Xterra.